Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gotta Love It Pt. 2

On the walk from the concert to Will's spot, I began to laugh to myself. Afterall, it was pretty funny what just happened. The more we went over what went down, the looser everyone got. By the time we reached Will's dorm, we were doing alright.

We hung out with some folks from Will's crew to get things started. He's got a cool little setup but for one's last year in college, I have (seen) better. I texted Becca to let her know I was in town. After about a half hour we headed out to meet up at this bar/restaraunt. I had seen Becca over the summer but there is always a sense of excitement when you meet up with old friends on a college campus. And to be honest, I have a good ol time when I roll up to Harvard.

Becca was with two of her good friends both of whom I have met and hung out with. That was all before my year in Italy so I hadn't seen this girls, or women, or young ladies, or whatever in a long time. Smiles and hugs all around.

One of my boys from school likes to speak Hebrew/Yiddish when he has had a few drinks and Becca's boyfriend loves speaking year round so they hit it off. We only stayed there for a minute and then headed out to some party where the theme was 'jersey'. As in wear a sports jersey.

No shot Bob I was rollin around in a jersey. That wasn't in my overnight bag that I packed. As we tried to go into the party we were hastily turned away. I never got the explination from the guy because as soon as he said "You gotta get the f*ck out!", I got a little testy. I understood I wasn't on the guest list and I wasn't wearing the proper attire but no need for that language, ya digg?

We then rolled to another house/school club. This time we were let in and it was quite a doosey. They had a big dance floor and the drinks were free flowing. Both my boys from school were quite tips and they were doing swell and I was rockin and rollin when two girls from high school showed up and I went crazy.

These girls are two years younger and I hadn't seen them for quite some time. More of "how was Italy?" "How is school going?". But we all ended up on the dance floor when push came to shove. We stayed there for a bit and then we headed to Will's club. They were throwing a party the following night and had got one of those bouncy room/astro jump things that kids get for their birthday party.

At this point it was about 2:30 in the morning. As we stepped into the jump, there were 4 oversized boxing gloves waiting for us. An all out battle royale ensued. We were throwing haymakers and ganging up on each other like no tomorrow. One of the most exhausting things I've done in the last 5 to 10. Once it was all over and we were ready to go, Josh realized he lost his glasses.

Now, this is the same cat who used and got his fake ID taken. Got his flask taken and got kicked out of a concert. Twice. Now he lost his glassed in the astro jump. And Will had justdeflated it. Somehow, some way, we ended up finding them and the both lenses that came out. Then he realized he lost his phone. Now its 3:30 in the morning and eveyrone is tired and somewhat sick. We trace our steps and go back to the spot where there was the dance party. It was there. Praise Moses.

We went back and got our bags and decided we would drive back to school instead of spending the night. We said peace to Will and hopped in the car and drove back to Connecticut.

I got into my bed at 6:03 AM

Great evening.

1 comment:

Sarice said...

hahahah. great to hear the story full out.

i'm hooked to the life and times of ari b. king.

read my blog in chie: riceandchine.blogspot.com